AE Series – Electric Actuators
AE Series electric actuators are designed to provide a robust, reliable, and cost effective solution for those applications which require a common ball valve or butterfly valve to be electrically actuated. The units come standard with a polycarbonate semi-transparent lid with optional LED lights located on the circuit board for quick visual status of valve position. Extra limit switches, integral electrical relays, and space heaters are also standard on some models (please call for details). With a wide assortment of voltages, dual-voltage units, modulating capability, as well as fast acting and 100% duty cycle solutions, the AE Series is now available to impress!
|OPERATION VOLTAGE||Standard Type, 120 / 240 / 380 / 480 VAC
Standard Type, 12 VAC, 24 VDC, and 24 VAC / VDC
“100% Duty Cycle” Type 120 / 240 VAC
“Fast Acting” Type 120 / 240 VAC
|POWER CONSUMPTION||7 to 60 watts (depending on model)|
|PROTECTION CLASS||IP 67 according to STD. IEC60529|
|RATED TORQUE||(78 to 5293 in-lbs) 8.8 Nm to 598 Nm|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)|
|CASE MATERIAL||Aluminum alloy|
|CERTIFICATION / TEST||Comply with CE directives of
– The LOW Voltage Directive, 73/23/EEC, 93/68 EEC
– The EMC Directive, 89/336/EEC
Features and Benefits
Water and dust proof IP67 according to IEC60529
AE series has standard multiple mounting patterns according to ISO 5211 for easy automation.
All AE actuators are equipped as standard with 2 auxiliary limit switches, with an option for 2 additional added on request.
A manual Override is standard on all AE units allowing for emergency operation in case of power outage
6 different models from 8.8 Nm to 598 Nm (78 in-lbs to 5293 in-lbs); available on request with proportional control, fast acting motor, and 100% duty cycle.
Standard on all AE actuators to prevent motor overheating and possible damage
- Single Phase [AE01 & AE02]
- Dual Voltage 24VDC/24VAC [AE01 – AE04H]
- 120VAC & 240VAC [AE01A – AE04HA]
- 3 Phase – 240VAC / 380VAC / 480VAC [AE03 – AE06H]
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C to +60°C (14 – 140°F)
- Relative Humidity Range: 30% to 95%
- Additional 2 switches
- Built-In ON/OFF LED Indicator
- Proportional controller [120VAC or 240VAC only)
- Modulating control is used when an application requires the actuator to position the valve using an analog control signal. The following input signals can be used: 4-20 mA • 0-10 V • 1-5 V
- Potentiometers are optional devices are used to provide continuous electric signal in relation to valve position. Resistance value of 5kΩ is standard.